Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wade Robson project

this is a dance competition i watched few months ago at channel V. very nice. hosted by wade robson, another idol of mine. he's terrific. big bunch of talented dancers took part. n they free-styled n battle n everything to get into finals.
here are the final 3:-


T Y L E R
dance- Pop by Justin Timberlake
champs of that show. yea i love him. his style of dancing is sooo hot.



T Y L E R
dance- free style befor going in to finals



M I C H E L L E
dance- Baby Boy by Beyonce
i seriously LOVE her. i hope to be like her. i admire her. she's too good. gosh. she's 1 of the final 2.



M I C H E L L E
dance- free style before going in to finals



T W I T C H
dance- {sumthin} by justin timberlake
i dont love him s much s the other 2. but yea, he's very good too.

i should watch more this kinda dance competition or reality shows ^.^

No comments: