spent half of my day reading Seventeen mag.
yes im a fan of 17 n i buy it monthly since... 15 or 16 years old.
i read most of the articles n i got inspired out of a sudden XD hah.
"I've learned to embrace the many sides of myself. And there are so many sides to who I am. I have the more delicate side. I have the rougher... There are so many sides to who you are. So now I'm just trying new things. And it feels good."
from Alicia Keys.
I felt the same too.
There are so many different sides of ME.
I have the rougher, tougher tomboy side. I have the more feminine side too. I have the cool & calm side but there are times I could be emotional too. I have the independent side also.
n I'm still 'exploring' as I'm enjoying my life now. It feels really good to be versatile.
If u never happen to know me thoroughly and see all the sides of me, don't judge me like u do =)
Talking bout the way u look, ur body size and all physical aspects. I still wanna mention bout the 17 Body Peace Project. but well i expect no reply as i think ppl would thought its 'mou liu' haha =D
have you ever felt bad about the way u look?
i bet most of u would b saying YES. When u look in the mirror, u'l start wondering why my nose isn't s high s hers; why my body figure isn't s perfect s hers...
"If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change."
u see there's nothing wrong to b on diet or keep fit, bt make sure the way u do it is the proper way - control ur food & exercise!
control s in choosing food and cutting abit lesser than usual, NOT skipping any of ur meal.
anyways im quite happy with the way i am now THOU i must admit im having abit of erm.. diet. *lol*
a week or two b4 this i realised that im going abit over on my meals. n then my physic is of course like... abit over also. i realised if i don't start dieting it could b very hard 2 turn back.
so i started a bit of dieting n a bit of exercising, s in sit-ups...
yesterday when he hugged me he said he love the way i am now, not too fat nor slim, just nice! *ahah.. happie ^.^v*
btw 2 more papers to go: this sat n nex tues.
then...
its MA BDAY & HALF A YEAR ANNIVERSARY with him ^^
- currently listening to Till The End, by Jessa Zaragoza -
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment