I SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE A MONSTER NOW. DO YOU BELIEVE IT?
M-O-N-S-T-E-R
YES MAN MONSTER. IM NOT KIDDING.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT I RECOVER BY TONIGHT CUZ I WANNA GO WATCH BBOY COMP AT SUNWAY TMR :( THANKS.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT I RECOVER BY TONIGHT CUZ I WANNA GO WATCH BBOY COMP AT SUNWAY TMR :( THANKS.
3 comments:
dear lord,i pray that elaine will become normal monster again,pls take away the big monster so that she can go watch the comp..pray that she will have a healthy body..
in jesus name i pray,AMEN =)
thank u my dear. love u.
i went to watch the comp.
bt after that got back to the same MONSTER condition.. omg.. @@
u went eventhough you're still ber-fong-mo. haha take good care of yourself. =) if still got then tmrw don't come to college k? we'll kautim nice nice for u. hehe
Post a Comment