Friday, August 24, 2012

2012 - so magical

the last time I blogged, 1 year ago, 2011.
What was the happiest thing for me that time? I have finally graduated after 4 years of hard work with no regrets at all fully using ALL the time I have in college to do everything I thought I could. So I have ended my study life with satisfaction :) The bonus thing is, I got to travel to many European countries, like... once in a lifetime thing.
Last night I read back my last few posts, and realized, 1 year can have HUGE changes, EVERYTHING is possible, good or bad. EVERYTHING. It all depends on... How do you want to live your live? :) take some time to think and start working on things bout that.

the year of 2-0-1-2
I have NEVER EVER expected, imagined, thought that all of these would happen. Kyle Hanagami said this during the Q&A session in UDC, 'I do not exactly set targets/goals for myself because it will be like a limitation. When you work/focus too hard to get to that, in the process of reaching there you might miss out something better, which might be good for you also.' I'm so glad when I heard that from him, because that was exactly what Im thinking, all the time. If you ask me what's my dream, I will tell you SOME of that, but it will never end, until my life ends :D

FEB - Masao sensei and his crew Mo-Blow came to Malaysia
This project was initiated by my big bro/leader, WC and he handed to me. To be honest I felt so pressured to handle this although I was excited at the same time, but I know I would learn sth as always. I never thought I would be so 'moved' / (that level of-)'inspired' before that, but right after they left, this definitely changed / improved so much in me, not only in dancing, a lot of others. Getting to know everyone of them, I felt truly blessed and lucky.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/elaine-chiam/the-memorable-masao-mo-blow-workshop-tour/10150608176382748


MAY - 8tv Showdown 2012
This is one of the things we've planned to work hard when we started in the early 2012. I have already expected it to be really tired / stressful but of course also enjoy the journey / experience / everything. But after it ended, it is SO MUCH MORE than that I swear. It's more than words can describe. Honestly? RM50k is never in our eyes. Urban Dance Camp is one of the main motivations for us, because we all know, UDC is like a dream to all of us dancers, especially in M'sia. Although at the final stage, we settled for the 2nd place and the dream of UDC crashed, we were totally grateful and blessed for everything about 8tv Showdown 2012 because it means everything, perfect moments & memories for Project Elementz with no regrets, I always love that. Still, UDC is one of my dreams to work towards and I tell myself I will be there one day if its not now :) 

http://www.facebook.com/notes/elaine-chiam/the-amazing-long-run-journey-of-showdown-2012/10151008451332748


JULY - the dream of Urban Dance Camp 2012
When I got to know that I will have the chance to go UDC as sponsored by 8tv Showdown by some reason, I swear I teared like... nonstop for quite some time. I believe nobody could totally understand my feelings other than myself, it's not only happy, excited, lucky, blessed... to me it's about working so hard for years, from ZERO to something, each and every tiny bit counts, growing slowly step by step, and finally it is a HUGE thing to receive. Of course, I don't take credits to all of that, just a very small part of it, because I know i'm surrounded with good ppl, the right ppl, the ppl who love me so much and everyone matters. I really do. Just couldn't stop saying THANK YOU and I'm grateful to everyone, my heart does that. Again, without my forever beloved parents, it wouldn't be that much greater, as they have sponsored me to extend another 8days of UDC besides 8tv sponsoring 6days.

Besides learning dance from all the great teachers in UDC, I've learned / experienced and knew so much more about people, about attitudes, about lives, about thoughts. These teachers are not just awesome dancers, they are amazing ppl because of the way they think, the things they share. I must say, I am already a super positive and motivated person, but nobody will have an end, there are still so much more to learn ^^ and all these learning process are the important colors of my life, I'm so happy for that. This memory will be like... forever to me, whether there is sth better or no in the future. 

http://www.facebook.com/notes/elaine-chiam/a-magical-dream-to-urban-dance-camp-2012-germany-lorrach/10151099116977748


8 months of 2012 passed, time is passing so fast everyone could tell. But fast doesn't mean that it is not enough. People always complain that they don't have enough time. REALLY? Each and everyone has the exact same amount of time in their lives, it fully depends on how you wanna use it. So there is no such thing as they have more time but you don't. That is... stupid lol I'm sorry. Unless you know you gonna die like exactly when, haha. BUT EVEN if its that case, YOU WONT KNOW FOR SURE. The world is here, lives are amazing, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. No one knows what happens next. Decide for yourself. Do it for yourself. No more wasting time. When you know you have really fully utilized all the time and everything you have in your life, whether its SUCCESS or FAILURE, don't regret :) smile and face it because you will DEFINITELY be better after that.

Whenever I read back whatever things that I have posted before this, it's funny as always :D you can laugh, but for all the things that I have thought and decided, I don't regret :) I always read back to all of these because until now and always I'm proud of what I have done, whether its good or bad, I just have to face it bravely and solve it right. I know I still have so much flaws. Everyone does. I love imperfection, because that's what makes our lives interesting and colorful ^^

Some have told me that, they wish they could be me, experienced what i have now. Whether or not it's sincere, I thank you for that ^^ I was once like all of you, there are always people I WISHED I WAS THEM :) which might be a good thing, because you know these ppl which you wanna live like, are ppl that you look up to, and you could learn lots of things from them. But think in detail, you only know what's good and positive about them, everything happy about them, you won't know what's the worst situation they've been into (unless they tell). They might be just like you before this, or even worse. So stop thinking bout, 'WHAT IF... I WISH... IF ONLY...' because this will not only waste your time, you will just stuck at the same point thinking things will not happen. Start doing things for yourself :) You will love yourself so much more and find the positive vibes in you!

4 more months to fight in 2012 ^^ continue to work all my heart out and chase my dream! I don't know when it will happen, it might happen it might NOT. So what? :P WORK IT!! When it comes to my dream, it's never ending and you see why this is so long :D all i want to say is, NEVER STOP CHASING YOUR DREAMS!!! 

i love all of you. Love is all around <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">YOU ARE CRAZY if you really finish reading this whole thing!!! hahaha~!

Passion & love move me,
E
love dance, love life.

4 comments:

Janice Phua said...

finish read it eh. am I crazy? hahaha don't think so lo not crazy or brave enough that's why I'm reading your post instead of writing it >_< I am really happy for what you have achieved, feel so positive and inspired from your experience and story. I am far from what you are, and I know some part of me is afraid and coward, giving excuses to myself. I will take the step, no matter how tiny it is, at least I move forward. hopefully I can live the life that I want very soon.

all the best Elaine, always support you here.

YingHui

ur fans said...

i think i'm crazy.... but ur sentences are good motivation for me....

D-Angel said...

Ying Hui: thank you so much for the support ^^ u're not far, we're just diff :) i am ALWAYS afraid and giving excuses myself before doing things too! Everyone will have fear, its just the step to overcome it :) U sure can :) it'll come very soon to u. all the best to u also. take good care aight ^^

my 'fans': LOL thanks for reading it all :) i appreciate that and thank u so much Im glad its motivating!

Anonymous said...

午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室