It's the last month of 2012, December 2012.
Everyone feels different about this, but for me, it's always HAPPY & EXCITED especially dec 2012,
because...
I'm gonna spend 4weeks and pass the new year countdown of 2013 in Tokyo, Japan!!!!!
Yes. This is the ultimate target for myself in year 2012.
When I bought the air ticket in Feb, I just wanna set a goal for myself whether I can really achieve it or not, just GIVE IT A TRY.
"Sometimes, you must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
I'm not sure whether I can communicate with them, whether I can survive going there alone, whether I can save enough money to go for 1month and everything. That's when you wanna work your best out and make it possible. I must say it's really not easy, it's hard, at least for me, but finally, I know and I'm confirmed going after I got my visa approved and money ready :')
I wanna post now because most probably I wouldn't be using computer over there until 2013.
2012 has been a really really good year to me. THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU EVERYONE EVERYTHING i could possibly think of. Always when it comes to year end, we wanna recall what we've done and what has happened to us in the whole year. I must say I'm always satisfied althou it's not perfect. there's nothing perfect in my life :) I just couldn't resist saying I'm so grateful for who i am, what i can do, what i am capable of and after living for 23 years in my wonderful life, it just gets better and better from my point of view :)
2013 is coming soon and as usual, I have targets and goals for myself :) They don't always succeed but at least i will work very hard towards them. I wanna improve and work for whatever i've set to do in my 24th year of life, never gonna stop, never gonna give up :')
Lastly, many ppl ask me, do i believe in 1221, dec 21st 2012. HAH! honestly i cannot tell whether I believe or not, but if it's gonna happen, then I will need to face it, no need to hide, nothing to fear ^^ In this case, I'm brave enough. I'm gonna pass the day in Japan Tokyo, away from my home country and beloved family, so? ;D wish everyone live to the fullest in the last month of 2012 <3 and="and" christmas="christmas" happy="happy" merry="merry" new="new" p="p" year="year">
New year, new hope.
E
Love dance, love life <3 br="br">3>3>
Saturday, December 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 午夜聊天室
..........
Post a Comment